This workshop is designed to advance your understanding of erosion control practices. Building up from the soil to seeds to mulches and blankets, you will come away with an understanding of the methods and materials that lead to successful erosion control on disturbed areas like construction sites. Participants will earn 8 PDHs.
Modules will be led by industry experts and participants will put the knowledge they gain into practice with an erosion control challenge tabletop exercise. Bring your tough questions for the expert round table that will conclude the workshop.
Planned Workshop Modules
– What about the Soil? – Seeds and Seeding
– Hydromulches – Blankets
– Table Top Exercise: Erosion Control Challenge and Solutions
– Expert Round Table
Who should attend?
• Erosion control professionals and inspectors
• Agency staff responsible for planning and specifying erosion control practices and for reviewing erosion control plans
• Regulators inspecting and reviewing erosion control projects
• QSDs and QSPs
• Engineers designing erosion control plans
• Contractors and consultants specifying and installing practices
Sponsorship and exhibitor opportunities too!
Price includes the workshop, light breakfast, breaks, lunch, handouts, and a certificate of completion.