This Master Class will cover some of the fundamental subjects on which an applicant for Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC) needs to refresh his or her knowledge. The course also includes advanced topics on Erosion Control Metrics, Storm Water Management Planning, Soil and Seed; and Post-Fire Hazard Assessment and Mitigation. Attendees earn 16.0 Professional Development Units (PDUs)
All-inclusive cost: $350.00
- Breakfast, snacks, and lunches will be provided each day of the course
- Vendors may set up displays the morning of Wednesday, December 12th
- Class registration opens at 7:30 am on Wednesday, December 12th
- Classes begin promptly at 8:00 am each day
- Classes will conclude by 5:00 pm each day
- Wear comfortable clothes and hats for the Thursday, December 13th Field Demonstrations
- To guarantee a seat for the course, registration must be received by December 1, 2018.
- On-site registration will be on a space-available basis.
- Confirmation and directions to the venue will be sent upon receipt of registration.
- Register online, pay online or send a check ($350.00) – payable to WCIECA – to:
P.O. Box 474
Cedar Ridge, CA 95924