SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS for SOIL EROSION and SEDIMENT CONTROL – A MASTER CLASS and FIELD PRACTICUM
December 12 @ 7:30 am - December 13 @ 5:00 pm$350
This Master Class will cover some of the fundamental subjects on which an applicant for Certified Professional in Erosion and Sediment Control (CPESC) needs to refresh his or her knowledge. The course also includes advanced topics on Erosion Control Metrics, Storm Water Management Planning, Soil and Seed; and Post-Fire Hazard Assessment and Mitigation. Attendees earn 16.0 Professional Development Units (PDUs) for the two-day event. One day options added for 8 PDUs – $200!
All-inclusive cost: $350.00 or One Day for $200
- Breakfast, snacks, and lunches will be provided each day of the course
- Vendors may set up displays the morning of Wednesday, December 12th
- Class registration opens at 7:30 am on Wednesday, December 12th
- Classes begin promptly at 8:00 am each day
- Classes will conclude by 5:00 pm each day
- Wear comfortable clothes and hats for the Thursday, December 13th Field Demonstrations
- Registration will be available online until Dec. 13.
- On-site registration will be on a space-available basis.
- Confirmation and directions to the venue will be sent with a class reminder the week of the class.
- Register online, pay online or if you need to pay by check ($350.00) please send it immediately after online registration – payable to WCIECA:
P.O. Box 474
Cedar Ridge, CA 95924
Register at – https://www.wcieca.org/shop/
Agenda – Master Class Irvine Dec 12-13 Class Schedule_Two Day
MAP & Directions: Driving and Parking Map to Artist Studios 2018