06 Dec 2016
CASC Engineering and Consulting is seeking a Civil or Environmental Engineer to join the firm’s Water Quality Services Division. The successful candidate will be one that is anxious to demonstrate a combination of technical, task/project management, and leadership skills that lead to the continued growth and success of the firm, the Water Quality Services Division, and the individual.
- BS Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Engineer-in-Training Certification.
- Two to five years of experience providing engineering services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- NPDES storm water experience covering three or more of the following areas.
- Municipal services (plan checking, inspections, support services).
- Storm water monitoring using automated and grab sampling techniques.
- Post-construction water pollution controls.
- Construction site storm water management, including SWPPPs.
- Industrial site storm water management, including SWPPPs.
- Municipal storm water management.
- Registration as a Professional Civil Engineer.
- CPESC, CPSWQ, or CESSWI Certification.
- QSD or QSP Certification.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Interest in challenging assignments in a casual, but serious, work environment with plenty of room to grow.
CASC Engineering and Consulting is a diversified organization serving clients in the government and private sectors. The firm encourages employees to maintain a work-life balance and provides traditional employee benefits.
Interested candidates may email (preferred) or mail their resume. All inquiries will be treated as confidential.
CASC Engineering and Consulting
Attention: Jeff Endicott, PE, BCEE, CPESC
1470 E. Cooley Drive
Colton, California 92324
10 Nov 2016
City’s Request for Proposals on its Storm Water Programs Public Education/Outreach program
You can find the RFP and the information packet at these links:
Let me know if you have any questions.
EDRIE DELOS SANTOS, P.E.
City Of Marina
211 Hillcrest Avenue, Marina CA 93933
O: 831.884.1212 || D: 831.884.1205 || F: 831.384.0425
W: www.ci.marina.ca.us || E: firstname.lastname@example.org
“Sacramento based environmental construction company is seeking a professional with advanced certification (s) in CPESC, CPSWQ, PE, Geologist, Hydrology, etc with 5 years experience. Management level role with hands on operational oversight of Environmental Scientist inspecting sites covered by the Construction and Industrial General Stormwater Permits. Qualified candidate should have experience with NPDES program and Clean Water Act, the current Construction and Industrial General Permits, SWPPP design, erosion control installation, and negotiating new business.
Thunder Mountain Enterprises, Inc. – Professionals in Soil and Water Management