! Immediate Opening Civil or Environmental Engineer – Water Quality Services Division Colton, California
December 6, 2016
CASC Engineering and Consulting is seeking a Civil or Environmental Engineer to join the firm’s Water Quality Services Division. The successful candidate will be one that is anxious to demonstrate a combination of technical, task/project management, and leadership skills that lead to the continued growth and success of the firm, the Water Quality Services Division, and the individual.
- BS Degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering.
- Engineer-in-Training Certification.
- Two to five years of experience providing engineering services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- NPDES storm water experience covering three or more of the following areas.
- Municipal services (plan checking, inspections, support services).
- Storm water monitoring using automated and grab sampling techniques.
- Post-construction water pollution controls.
- Construction site storm water management, including SWPPPs.
- Industrial site storm water management, including SWPPPs.
- Municipal storm water management.
- Registration as a Professional Civil Engineer.
- CPESC, CPSWQ, or CESSWI Certification.
- QSD or QSP Certification.
- AutoCAD experience.
- Interest in challenging assignments in a casual, but serious, work environment with plenty of room to grow.
CASC Engineering and Consulting is a diversified organization serving clients in the government and private sectors. The firm encourages employees to maintain a work-life balance and provides traditional employee benefits.
Interested candidates may email (preferred) or mail their resume. All inquiries will be treated as confidential.
CASC Engineering and Consulting
Attention: Jeff Endicott, PE, BCEE, CPESC
1470 E. Cooley Drive
Colton, California 92324